Date(s) - 07/09/2019
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The Little Yoga Space
Setting our Sankalpa, or Intention, is such a powerful tool to create the reality we desire and become the people we have the potential to.
Our intentions are connected to every part of our being, and the different elements in our body support the way we align and experience them too.
In this three hours workshop, we will set our intentions in tune with a special Lunar Phase (between New Moon and Full Moon ) towards Autumn Soltice, and the elements it supports.
In this unique energetic time, we will connect to three powerful elements: earth, water and air, and as we move on our mats, breath and meditate together, we will experience an incredible shift.
Expect a profound awakening of all your senses in a class that will allow you to explore your body and mind to some awesome tunes!
What to expect:
– We will start with some journaling to set our wishes, hopes, fears and opportunities. Journaling is highly personal, and you do not have to share your thought with anyone. Writing down serves as a mirror and accountability partner to make sure your mind is focused on your intentions before we start practice .
– We will start with 90 minutes Mandala Practice, tapping into the different elements with breath and connectivity
– We will follow with breathing meditation in Savasana
– We will end with some snacks and tea, sharing gratitude for the group and ourselves.
– You will walk away with a lovely Goodie bag too.
Get your ticket HERE